Kris gave me this recipe in the cookbook she made for me, and I have made it SEVERAL times, we all love it, even Mini D, and she is a picky eater :)
1cup chopped artichoke hearts
1/2 cut frozen chopped spinach
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
1/4-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
Dash of ground pepper
1 baguette crusty Italian bread
- In a small saucepan, boil the spinach and artichoke hearts in 1 cup of water over medium heat for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Heat cream cheese in a small bowl in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and artichokes and stir well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until blended.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees until golden and bubbly (30 minutes)
- SPRINKLE top of heated dip with parmesan cheese. Serve hot with sliced bread.