Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spinach & Artichoke Dip

TCBOTB

Kris gave me this recipe in the cookbook she made for me, and I have made it SEVERAL times, we all love it, even Mini D, and she is a picky eater :)

3017348439_a0b5e9b3c6

1cup chopped artichoke hearts

1/2 cut frozen chopped spinach

8 oz. cream cheese

1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes

1/4-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt

Dash of ground pepper

1 baguette crusty Italian bread

DIP PREPARATION

  1. In a small saucepan, boil the spinach and artichoke hearts in 1 cup of water over medium heat for 10 minutes. Drain.
  2. Heat cream cheese in a small bowl in the microwave for 1 minute.
  3. Add the spinach and artichokes and stir well.
  4. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until blended.
  5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees until golden and bubbly (30 minutes)
  6. SPRINKLE top of heated dip with parmesan cheese. Serve hot with sliced bread.

photo

1 comment:

MindyElias said...

I just wanted to tell you that last night, Isabel made your mac and cheese and Lexi reported to me that she liked it but robbie wouldn't taste it! :)

Glad you published this!

~me