Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TCBOTB
Trading Tuesday” on Tuesdays I will post a new recipe, and my blog world friends can do the same, so we will continually have a new recipe or 10 to try from. If your family is anything like mine, they get tired of the same meals all the time. My Trading Tuesday will always include a picture of the meal as well as it will be an easy recipe so perhaps your significant other could follow the directions and cook for you :)




Take the button and post on your blog, leave a comment so I can link to your blog!



Macaroni and Tuna ( no not mixed together)



One of the favorite summer time meals while growing up was homemade macaroni and cheese and tuna.



Ingredients for Macaroni and Cheese:



1 bag large elbow macaroni


4 small cans of tomato sauce


1 (2 cups) bag shredded cheese


Salt and Pepper




1. Boil the entire bag of elbow macaroni until teneder, and drain.


2. Poor cooked noodles into a 9 x13 glass pan


3. Stir intomato sauce so all noodles are covered.


4. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese.


5. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top


6. Cook for 30 minutes on 350.





Prepare Tuna to your likings and serve!


3 comments:

MindyElias said...

Now tuna tasters are yelling for your tuna receipe.

~me

Tina said...

Tina here from Blogs gone bad...very cute blog.

I am a follower of you now...come by and visit my blog.

Happy Wednesday!

Tracey said...

OK..I'm gonna give this recipe thing a try...sounds like a fun idea. Count me in!!