Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update on "Prayers please!"

**After 2.5 hours on the phone with my sister thoroughly investigating this situation, I am sad to say this mom and child was a scam. Her website has been removed, her twitter account gone.**


Please pray for April's Mom "B" and her Daddy " D" as she is finally in labor at 42 3/7 weeks, April Rose was diagnosed early in utero with Trisomy 13 and Holoprosencephaly.

She was told to terminate because the baby wouldn't survive the pregnancy. Well at 42 3/7 she has defied the odds and the over anxious mean insensitive doctors.

She is home laboring with her midwife and "D", April Rose is tolerating the labor and we pray that all goes well so that B & D get to splend time with April Rose after she delivers!

I will keep you posted!



And now, Lord, what do I wait for and expect? My hope and expectation are in You. Psalm 39:7

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for letting us know...I am going right ove rto her site. What a strong mama and baby. Praying for them. Take care, hope to get together soon.

P.S. My mom is always asking me about you love life. She may be more excited for you to find prince charming than you are.

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

WHAT?!?!?! That is ridiculous. I can't believe it really was a scam.