Sunday, June 14, 2009

My original post for today

Guess who’s been invited to return to Las Vegas? Yup that’s right it’s me!! Well my mom, Mini D and I have been invited to return the weekend of the July 17-19th!

We will get there on Friday and return on Monday. I am so excited, our rooms have been comped, each one of us gets our own room! As well as we get a gift card, a pretty decent sized gift card at that to be used at Nordstrom's.. So our little gambling trip to see DMB paid off, because now we got this trip lol…

I’m excited because the Orleans has a movie theater, a bowling alley, tons of restaurants and bars and of course my favorite slot machine!!! (As I’ve mentioned before) SO it will be a nice little get a way for us that weekend!

orleans

1 comment:

Erica said...

hey!
I just checked out the site and it looks like it was removed. Too bad...those were some pretty funny women!
Thanks for the comment!! Pop by anytime.

Erica