Wednesday, June 3, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things….

3372131023_f36989ed9c_m

Some of you may know that I am a connoisseur of greeting cards, thanks to a friend I used to have, she got me addicted to buying greeting cards!! Well today my sister called to tell me the Hallmark off of Ray and Power is closing it’s doors so everything in the store was 50% off! Well of course I had to go there and peruse the endless isles of cards. I purchased about 45 new cards as well as a few other items all for just 50.00…


Ahhhh, it was a marvelous time making my selections!!


The second great thing about today was that Dave Matthews Band released a new album, they haven’t produced an album in 4 years! Great new music!


Hooray for a great day, and simple pleasures :)

1 comment:

MindyElias said...

I spent $48! I loved that Hallmark :( Glad you got to shop!

~me