Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today I need prayers

Today I need prayers.... My blog is read all around the world, I need EVERYONE who reads to say a prayer for my dear friends father.

I have known Michelle for as long as I have been alive, so 31 years! Here parents are wonderful people.

Michelles father Landis, survived colon cance 6 years ago!

In March he went to have his routine PET scan, hot spots were noted on his lungs. Last week they did a bronchoscopy, that confirmed he indeed has cancer in his mediastinum. This past week he had been experiencing headaches, he had an MRI done yesterday, when he arrived home his doctor called him and told him to get to Barrow Neurological Institute. When he arrived, it was confirmed that they found lesions (tumors) on his brain, that was the cause for his headaches and unsteadiness on his feet.

He will be having brain surgery today to remove a 3 CM lesion on his brain, please I beg, say a prayer for this family today.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my....when it rains it pours somthimes. I am so sorry B, I will be praying for Michelle and her dear father. Can you please keep us updated on how things are going with him? My heart just breaks for this family. I hope thise storm passes quickly and he is healed.

Take care,
Kristen