Monday, May 18, 2009

Las Vegas Pictures

HPIM1666

Here are some pictures from our trip to Las Vegas:

HPIM1675We arrived in Vegas and got checked into our hotel The Orleans! It is west of the strip and one of my favorite places to stay, for a few reasons. They comped our rooms,they have nickel keno slots, and they have every thing you could want under one roof. Tons of eating places, bowling alley, movie theater, an arena for shows, big rooms and tons and tons of slot machines.

Once checked in it was off to find my favorite slot machine there, as I said before it’s my favorite place to gamble. My mom and I got settled into 3523124828_ab84f01c9eour machines and I played until it was time to go see Dave Matthews. Danielle and I went to the concert which was PHENOMINAL… After the show and a 1/2 mile walk to the cab line, and witnessing a car accident we finally arrived to our hotel to grab some dinner.

I woke up the next morning, met my momHPIM1660 at our machines and began my “Saturday Marathon” of gambling. We had so much fun together! Danielle finally woke up and we went and had lunch at the buffet, which of course is my favorite place lol… Then we went upstairs to rest a bit because we were going to hit the strip. Well before long it was night time and we decided to get cleaned up and go back downstairs and gamble and have some cocktails. We stayed down there pretty late and finally grabbed dinner at about 11pm, then I was off to gamble some more.

Sunday morning rolled around, I got ready and took my mom downstairs to get coffee and gamble aHPIM1661 bit before we had to board the plane home.. It was a typical Sunday in Vegas, dreading having to be up so early, dreading you have to leave, dreading returning home to face the fact you spent a million bucks in Vegas…. We had a great time, and my mom and I can’t wait until we go back!!

HPIM1662

we realized we had matching toes! We didn’t even plan that! Are we 2 Peas in a Pod or what?

HPIM1663

A closer look

2 comments:

Tracey said...

How Funny!! You 3 look beautiful! Your Mama is Beautiful!!!

MindyElias said...

Love these pics!!!!!!!!!!!