Friday, May 8, 2009

Someone on my mind......

Lying in bed, I should be sleeping right now because I have to get up and finish the packing that didn’t get done today for my trip I leave on tomorrow. Last night I went to see Dave Matthews for probably the 20th time in my life, I went with a friend from work J, we had so much fun… So much fun that my bruised, swollen, bleeding knee keeps reminding me of the too much fun I had lol.. We stayed in a fabulous hotel out by Cricket and cabbed it both ways which I think is the best idea ever!

However today I feel crappy.. But I’m also wondering if it is the lack of ambien from not taking it last night that has me with this wretched headache all day. Last time I became dependant used to it, I’d get bad headaches when I wouldn’t take it. I’ve been sleeping so bad lately, that I finally had to get another script for it, so that I could try to get some sleep!

The past few dreams have been of this man that I am in love with, he is no one I have ever met before, actually he is foreign, he is fabulous in my dreams, and I just adore him and he always comes to my rescue in a time of need…. One time I was being attacked by tons of Pit Bulls and he saved me..

Hmmm here is the Dream Interpretation of that:

To dream that a dog bites your on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals. Alternatively, it symbolizes disloyalty.

If you are a woman and dream that you are in the arms of a man, suggests that you are accepting and welcoming your stronger assertive personality . It may also highlight your desires to be in a relationship and your image of the ideal man. ( No kidding, anyone who knows me knows that I desire that duh!)

Hopefully tonight’s dreams will be good. Oh, and one other thing…. I once went to Margaritaville and shared this towering platter of nachos loaded with jalapenos, with someone, boy do I miss that person, I had a great time that weekend and really want to see you again sometime.. I miss you a lot, we were a good fit.. Too bad you didn’t see it that way….

So tomorrow I am off to Vegas… Have a great weekend… Oh, and did you notice the map of all the Miss B readers, people from all over the world are popping by, and the counter is at 900, 900 people in 1 month that I’ve had the counter up, that is a lot of visitors!! Thanks for reading, and I will post some fun Vegas pictures Sunday!

No comments: