Monday, May 11, 2009

Not me Monday!

NotMeMonday[4]

I definitely didn’t drink wwwaaaayyyy too much (haven’t drank in a VERY long time, so I forgot how it works) in a brief amount of time in the hotel before the concert, only to get a little tipsy and update my every move on facebook and twitter, NOPE not me, that would be humiliating!

There is absolutely no way that I said to J the night of the concert “Isn’t it great neither of us have fallen down,” Only to fall down right before getting in the cab! With 2 bruised knees, and one bleeding, oozing cut later, Nope, not me, I NEVER fall down!

It would have looked utterly desperate had I text my secret crush friend once back at the hotel telling him how much I still liked him, into the wee hours of the night! OMG not me, not a chance, I am NOT that desperate!

No way did I spend ALL day gambling on Saturday in Las Vegas, only to get up 2 times, once to eat lunch and the second time to take a brief nap, and then back to my machine! Nope, not me, I am not addicted to Keno Slots!

I DID not get on the wrong shuttle bus to the economy parking at the airport, only to be dropped off across the lot, walk through about 1000 cars, in the blazing sun the reach the garage to get to my car! Not a chance would that happen to me!

2 comments:

my two cents said...

Thanks for your welcome on my blog. Sounds like a fun and memorable trip. Drunk texting is sooo much fun..lol. I hope you won a little more than you lost while gambling : )

Tracey said...

LOL..TOO FUNNY!!!