Monday, May 18, 2009

Not me Monday

NotMeMonday

I certainly didn't follow my diet all week only to blow it late one night with my dear friend after a long night in the ICU on Carl’s Junior at midnight and enjoy every last crumb of it! Nope not me, I’m dedicated to loosing weight!

I didn’t forgo washing my hair a few days this past week because between working and being at St. Joe’s I just didn’t have it in me to wash and flat iron my hair. Not me, that’d be gross…

On my last day of a 5 day work stretch, I didn’t turn on the bathtub and walk away only forgetting it was on, only to flood the ENTIRE bathroom and part of my bedroom! Nope not me, I’d NEVER do a thing like that.

On said day above, I didn’t just toss every towel within my reach on the floor and proceed to still take my bath before work. I couldn’t imagine doing that, nope not me.

Still discussing said day above, I didn’t just leave all the water and soaking towels to be tended too until I returned home from work later that evening. Nope not me, that would be a perfect scenario to ruin the floor, I would NEVER do such a thing.

I DEFINITLY didn’t just have a discussion with my doctor about my desire to want to have children and not “toy” with my fertility and be on any form of birth control, only to hear her say to me “Why don’t we work on finding Mr. Right, then worry about getting pregnant,” Oh how I am glad that didn’t happen to me, because I would be forced to find a new doctor! Who would say such a thing!

4 comments:

Shauna and Ben said...

Hi! I had to click on your post when I saw "Miss B" - I was Miss B for 12 years of teaching until I finally got married..I still have 100's of former students who call me that and it's so nostalgic. So from one Miss B to another, I loved your post...and I have never done similar things...leaving wet towels on the floor...oh never!

Kris said...

I love your Not Me Mondays" They always crack me up. I can't believe you flooded your bathroom. Can we say distracted? I am finally updating my blog. Check it out

Precious Erin said...

haha...your not me bathroom story is great

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

I Love not me Mondays. Funny bath story. . .that is awesome.