Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This is hilarious!!


OMG so I am looking up midwives in Arizona and on this website someone wrote a book and listed 101 reasons not to have a baby at a hospital, well I have to share some of the reasons with you because they totally make me laugh out loud!!

Here are just a few of the reasons not to deliver at a hospital!!

24 You don't like pain.

47 You don't want to ride in a car during labor.

57 You don't want your pubic area shaved.

58 You don't want an enema.

80 You don't want to endorse the machinery of holocaust.

81 You don't want your child to become a drug addict.

82 You don't want your child to become a criminal.

83 You don't want your child to become violent.

84 You don't want your child to become a schizophrenic.

85 You don't want your child to become a victim of child abuse.

86 You don't want your child to commit suicide.

87 You don't want your baby to die from SIDS.

90 You want to breastfeed your baby.

91 You don't want your breasts to be overdistended.

92 You don't want to have a preterm baby.

100 You don't want to eat hospital food.

101 You'd rather be shopping.

4 comments:

MindyElias said...

OMG people are crazy!!!!! You would rather be shopping?

Somehow you can do that from home while in labor?

Weirdos.

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

SERIOUSLY! SERIOUSLY! I have nothing to say . . .that is AWESOME. I'm pretty sure I've had patients that believe all that sh**!!!!

Melissa said...

WTF!!! People are insane. I guess I should rewrite my blog post. Because if people are "educating" themselves by reading THIS, then they are better off staying ignorant!

Tracey said...

Yah, I have to agree with Mindy...Shopping??? Interesting.