Friday, September 25, 2009

Old blogging site

Thursday, 08 November 2007

Yay for good deliveries!! I had a good night at work last night, we were really busy and I had a happy healthy delivery! I actually enjoyed work last night and I worked with great people.. Well we leave in a week to Michigan! I'm anxious and excited at the same time. I need to start getting things ready so I know what to take and what not. We'll be gone for 8 days, and it will be FREEZING compared to Arizona weather.

The sleep has been so so it's still hard to adjust so we'll see what happens... My friend was discharged last week sent home on bed rest. She's doing good and so is that precious baby. They did an ultrasound when she was there, the baby is beautiful I love the new ultrasounds!

Things have been good with me and Brian, no complaints. We didn't go out on Halloween, we actually both weren't feeling to well so we took a nap and woke up and it was practically time to go back to sleep LOL.. Oh well there is always next year, I was just glad to be there spending time with him....

ASU lost on Saturday :( so sad...

Ok, so yeah, I guess this is all for my current update, I know that isn't too exciting, Brian and I are here watch Jeff Dunhum, so I will write more tomorrow when I'm alone!


No comments: