Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh heavens……..

I am so behind on blogging….. I missed Thankful Thursdays last week, Memory Monday this week, Trading Tuesday and now it’s time for Thankful Thursday again…………….

Well……… Some day I will get to all of those…. Here is what is new.. We went to Nogales for Meches funeral it was nice, what was really neat to see was all the special need adults that she took care of that were once special needs children. How wonderful that these adults had a better life because she cared for them!

trip 067

I had a great time with my sister, we literally laughed ourselves silly the entire way there and back… I actually can not wait until her and I get to take another road trip together!!

trip 002

It was fun to be there alone with our parents, we never do things the 4 of us, so that was a nice change of pace. Here is a picture of me with my mom and uncle! Isn’t my mom hot? You would never guess she was the mother of a 34 year old now would you?

7116_127656323165_585038165_2346067_2437985_n

After our trip I worked a lot of the week. Nothing too exciting though! I had a great week with some great patients though! I love my job, I am so lucky to do what I do! I have met a lot of new friends through my job, friends that started out as patients that are now friends.

1977-09-03%20Peter%20Frampton%20Miami

Soo, 32 year ago my mom gave birth to me at the SAME hospital I work at now! How cool is that? Today I spent the day in a NRP instructor course because I’m going to begin teaching NRP! After class my parents and I went out to dinner, we had a nice time!

In just 2 more days, it is ASU Kick off time… That deserves a whole post of it’s own… :)

20060825_sdlaws_11

Saturday will be spent doing ASU festivities and celebrating my birthday! Then on Monday we are going to celebrate with the rest of the family….

Can I mention AGAIN how excited I am that it’s almost game time?!?!?! WOOOOOOOOO

3 comments:

MindyElias said...

Um, hi.............I'm 35 :)

Mrs.Oklahoma said...

LMAO DUH, or else that would make us 3 years a part... I'm special :)

T- said...

Great pictures!

Yay for gametime!