Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Funny Pharmacist

Another chapter in the book!!

The Funny Pharmacist

my age at the time: 24

his age at the time: 24

where: Chandler, Az

So there is this guy who I once dated….. I met him 7 years ago, in summer school! He was in my A & P class and I thought he was cute, so I left a note on his car that said, I think your cute call me! What is funny is he didn’t know who it was that left him the note. Well he called and we dated that summer, he was super cute and we had a lot of fun together. We both knew it was a good time not a long time, so at the end of the summer we parted ways.

Fast forward 7 years and he finds me on Facebook. We reconnect and catch up. He’s living in DC going to school now. We chatted a few times via the phone to catch up and maintained contact via text and Facebook.

Well he came home for the summer and we started talking a little more and a few weeks ago we went out for drinks and to catch up in person. We had a fun time. It’s funny to listen to someone else’s perspective on a previous relationship. He thinks I had a big mouth back then, which makes me laugh now because I don’t know how true that is…… ;)

We’ve had lengthy phone calls which are really nice because he get’s my schedule, he gets that I am a workaholic, and we can swap work stories and know what each other are talking about! As he pointed out to me tonight, he grew up with him mother being a nurse, he knows the demands of the career.

My funny Pharmacist makes me laugh, he has a quick witted sense on humor! As I told him tonight about this guy I once “dated” long distance and how we didn’t know when we were going to see each other again, he said “If you don't know when your gonna see each other again, then you don't want to see them bad enough!” HA HA HA I love it! Because it’s so true! It used to be like pulling teeth to get that person to see me, and it was always for just a brief time, so I always felt like I had to make the most of our time together by cramming as much as I could in!!

For that reason above that is why I love having guy friends, because they are honest, and they will always give you the guy perspective! Here is a Q & A session from our phone call tonight:

Q: Do you kiss all the girls your friends with?

A: I don’t have that many friends that are girls!

LOL again, another funny BUT true answer! Sadly my Funny Pharmacist has to return back to DC for school next week. So our lengthy phone chats will be diminished to text message because of his demands of school, which is completely understandable.

I will be sad to see him go, but excited for him as he begins another school year!

No comments: