Saturday, August 1, 2009

You may have noticed I’ve been MIA this week… Well life has thrown me some lemons, some days I can make lemonade and others  I just can’t.

This has been a bad bad week for me, starting with Sunday night driving home from work in tears and realizing it just might be time to leave Labor and Delivery for a while, it’s rough dealing with the life and death piece sometimes, and every once and awhile I get these couples who rock me deep….

My closest friend Michelle, her father started chemo for his stage 4 cancer.

That same day she lost her position in my department, she’s getting a different job in the hospital.

And I finally started to figure out what it would take to get me debt free, and it’s not pretty…

So all in all things are looking bad… Thank God I have the weekend off, so I can reflect, pray and try to find the answers I need to my questions.

This is what sucks about being single….. There is no one at the end of your day to tell your story to.

 

No comments: