Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Almost done with the decorating... 8 months later.. :)


Thanks to my good friend Kristen (http://www.whosekidsarethese.com)


I FINALLY decided on what to do with the wasted space of the PSEUDO loft... She had an amazing wall up at her house, so I copied it, yup I'm not ashamed to own the fact that I COPIED what she did :) That's just how talented she is :)


Here are pictures of the new wall:



View from downstairs




Another shot looking up


Pretty cute huh?




It's now my favorite wall in the house


I also finally am about 98% of the way done with my personal living room, 2 new wall additions... Finally that PINK room I blogged about months ago is finally coming together... And the best part, a lot of the stuff I made on my own from things around the house!


3 comments:

MindyElias said...

I LOVE IT! Love the E but I don't know who those people are in those Pics LOL!!!

~me

Kris said...

The house looks great! I have really been enjoying reading your blog.:)

Kristen said...

Hey your wall turned out cuter! Your house looks so good. I want to come over for a movie night/slumber party. Can you sleep in at your house?

Take care,
Kristen