Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Taking it as it comes…..

For we walk by faith, not by sight

2 Corinthians 5:7

Things aren’t always in our control… Things may happen that we don’t like or desire, however they still happen… Sometimes things happen like you begin to feel something that you don’t have control over whether it’s a good something or a bad something.. Perhaps your heart may begin to grow for someone, or perhaps your heart may stop feeling something for someone. Sometimes we open our mouths and say things we don’t mean but we know logically it’s what is best…

It’s hard to NOT be in control of things, it’s hard when your not the one in charge of how things go…

If we WERE in control of things, would we do things differently? If you knew it was the last time you were going to see someone, would you memorize every curve of their face, the light in their eyes?

If we WERE in control would you change how people felt about you, on the chance that you’d alter your true fate?

If we WERE in control, what would we believe in, WHO would we believe in?

For me, I may not like the course, but I will walk by faith and not by sight… For I know HE has great plans for me, although it may not make sense to me now, it will further down the path of my life….

No comments: