Tuesday, April 7, 2009

All sorts of things are on my mind... The purpose of the blog is to be an online journal so to speak, but sometimes, somethings can't be said out loud...

Somethings are just better kept inside....

Why are some people so hard to read? Why are some people so mysterious? If you feel something or are thinking something, why not just say it?

I think that things happen for a reason, I definitely believe that, and timing is everything... It's a little ironic, that I have been missing my old friend lately, and yet my 2 other close friends have resurfaced... It's good timing, because it's about now, that I need that good dose of reality that they usually give me.

Why is it somethings seem like such a good idea while your in the midst of doing it, then you later look back and think what was I thinking?

I used to always say I NEVER had regrets, only "learning opportunities", however now I can say I have regrets... My regret is hurting someone I cared a lot about, and sometimes even a hand written note at 0500, can't make things better...

I know this post seems all over the place, but what's important is it makes sense to those who know what I'm talking about, but more importantly me..

I think that sometimes, I can be too honest and that puts me out there on the line to be hurt, as well as to hurt others... But sometimes, I think that people who are mysterious and hold things back, they can cause hurt too....

I have about 5 different posts running through my head as I write this 1..... Hmmmm maybe I need to slow down........ Maybe it's just time to "sleep on it"....



No comments: