Friday, April 3, 2009


Today is sweet angel James birthday. James is the big brother of Miss Giovanna. He would be turning 2 years old today! Say a little prayer for his mommy and daddy as they rejoice in the health and life our our princess girl Gia, and mourn the loss of their sweet baby boy. It is through sweet baby James, that I became so close to his parents, who knew how his brief life would completely change the lives of so many. I am so blessed and honored to have shared the experience of the the loss of their angel baby with them. He forever has left an imprint on my heart.

3 comments:

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

You are a fantastic nurse! And they were/are so lucky to have you in their life!

Mima said...

You are so precious to me..helps me to remember our Beau....

Kristen said...

Praying for sweet baby James tonight. May his parents hearts find peace in Gia;s bright eyes and tender touch.

Blessings to a mommy and daddy in sorrow,
Kristen