Monday, March 30, 2009

Stellan Style

Our normal "not me Monday" has been switched up this Monday in honor of Mckmuffin and his family.. This is not me Monday, Stellan Style :)





I did not spend all spend every day for the past 9 days praying hard for sweet baby Stellan, begging all my FB friends to say a prayer for him....Nope not me...

There is no way I sat here and cried as I read MckMama's post last night, as an RN knowing what some of her post means to the prognosis of baby Stellan... Nope not me.... I'm NOT a crier!

Never have I plead my case to the Lord like this, for this sweet little baby who has been an inspiration to many of my families that I have delivered... Nope I would never beg like that not me.....

I didn't post on my blog about baby Stellan more then once this past week.. Nope not me, I'm not a crazy stalker!

It would make sound crazy if I admitted I stayed up late each night checking my computer or my phone for Twitter and Blog updates.. Noe not me, once again I'm not a crazy stalker!

Not once have I prayed for the wisdom of the nurses and doctors, and to bless their hands and hearts as they perform the work that the Lord wants of them.. Not once have I shared my secret prayer I say for myself each day with the health care team in the PICU, Nope not me..

I haven't been racking my brain with ideas of where we could do a photo shoot for Stellan's name gallery.. Nope not me, I'm not crafty ;) (he he)

There is no way that I love this little miracle from God, that I have never even met, nope not me....

I most certainly DID NOT feel loads of anger and resentment towards the doctor who ordered the Albuterol for Stellan and the RN that administered it.. Especially KNOWING that EVERY medical professional knows what Albuterol does to your heart rate.. Nope not me, I wouldn't judge them...

I cry out to the Lord above, to place your hand on Stellan's heart and heal his sweet baby heart.. Your so capable of providing such amazing miracles, as we've witnessed by the healthy birth of this precious boy, Lord, I beg you heal him, Embrace his family with your love and guidance, and give them the strength they need to endure this journey. In YOUR name we all pray...

Sleeping after placement of his central line



2 comments:

GodseySix said...

Love your Not me! Monday! I haven't done any of that stuff either! ;)

Lindsay
Memphis, TN

Kris said...

If only this mom could feel the love and support you feel for her little baby. I will keep praying.