Thursday, March 26, 2009

A posting from my sister!

This is courtesy of my sisters blog: hahahhahahah






Remember Brittney and her fear of these lizards?
Today I get a frantic phone call of her dealing with a 21 1/2 inch lizard in her house (alive of course!)



So here are some of the random words of the day:
ME: How do you know it's 21 1/2 inches??? BE: I deliver babies for a living! I measure babies everyday! I can eyeball how big something is! (Sad for her boyfriends)

ME: Just get a broom and push it out!


ME: How is it right now? BE: It's pressed against the wall like I yelled "STICK 'EM UP!"


And my mom, such a tech savvy girl.......is messaging people on facebook saying SOMEBODY HELP HER!!! My mom is hysterical!


Okay so just how big was this lizard???? Check out the pic..........it's from her phone but you get the idea

4 comments:

Tracey said...

LOL...OH My Gosh...I still cant beleive it! Ever find out what kinda lizard?

Precious Erin said...

Lizard? That thing is HUGE!

Kris said...

That is hillarious!!!! I am so sorry you had to deal with that. The joys of owning a house. You should have kept it for my boys :)

Kristen said...

LMAO...oh my goodness I am crying over here. I wish I would have been there. Love the boyfriend/mom comment.

Can your sister write mine for a post, she is funny.

Love, Kristen