Monday, March 9, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




I didn't get completely ready for work, drive surface streets the whole way there because the freeway was closed clock in, in a rush only to find out I wasn't on the schedule, Nope. Not me!


I didn't spend 2 days shopping for the perfect quilt for the small couch only to use it as my bedspread and then spend one night with it and decide it needed to go back to the store like I never opened it! Nope. Not me!


I certainly didn't decide it was appropriate to eat a sleeve of thin mints for breakfast this week. Nope. Not me!


There is no way I would have taken Phenergan and driven all the way into north Scottsdale in rush hour traffic, as I nodded my head falling asleep, with the windows down, A/C on full blast and music pumping, praying the whole time to God to please let me get there alive. Nope. Not me!


There is absolutely no WAY I would have accidentally gotten sick while deciding coffee or juice for breakfast and instantly have to retch in the kitchen sink of all places, and then worried about germs pour a gallon of bleach into it, Nope. Not me!


Never in my dreams would I have gone by the name "Shirley" while out on a date at a restaurant just for giggles.. Nope. Not me!


Not since junior high would I have spent 4 hours on the phone with a boy when I knew I HAD to get some sleep for the next day. Nope. Not me!

I didn't finally cave and decide after following MckMama's blog, and rejoicing in her miracle baby daily! That I had to begin the ritual of Not Me Monday! Nope. Not me!



3 comments:

Cherry Blossom said...

Great job on your first Not Me!

Those thin mints taste great with ice cream!

Wayne said...

I love mints and I could eat a ton of them for breakfast dinner and lunch.

great not me monday

Kristen said...

Love this....you did such a great job. I love Big Mama too, she is so funny. MMMM thin mints. I just polished off a box of girl scout cookies today. I figured how much weight can I gain in a day opposed to spreading it out over a week. Makes sense right?

Love, Kristen
http://kristenself.blogspot.com/