Friday, August 1, 2008

Ikea, bugs and good memories....


Holy Toledo I think we bought everything Ikea sells. We were there for almost 4 straight hours. It was so bad we had to call our parents to bring their Tahoe to help load it all because my little SUV was packed. We went to the house and unloaded everything! When we got there, there were a few crickets inside! YIKES!! Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE bugs, so I knew that this was going to be a problem. After the big unloading I went and dropped off the girls and went and picked up KC.
We went and ate pizza down on Mill Ave. then we went to our local hang out, Walmart. We bought a ton of bug killer, bubble gum and gummy bears and a few other things and headed out to the new house... KC took action and sprayed down the entire house, by the time he got upstairs we were coughing and sneezing it was funny. Then he sprayed the entire backyard. We then bought foggers for the house, so we got all ready and then set off 3 foggers! We ran out of there laughing and coughing it was hilarious... What a fun memory I will have of the night I moved into the house...


Well it's late and I'm just getting home and need to be up by 12 so I need to get some sleep!! Oh yeah, I bought the movie Bella tonight as well... I can't wait to watch it again!



2 comments:

MindyElias said...

Wait..............you have a few crickets and you fogged the place!?!?!

Can't wait to see it AND I am so glad I didn't go to IKEA with you people. Good God!

Kris said...

I am beyond excited for you and can't wait to see the house. I am glad Kenny came to the rescue. I probaby would have done the same thing. I will be in touch.