Sunday, August 3, 2008

No flare on this one... Too tired....

Exhausted, that is what I am right now...

I never got to bed on Friday am, because I wasn't tired, so I went to the house instead and started working on putting things together. Then I spent the day packing and moving back and forth.

My amazing friends came over and put together EVERYTHING that needed to be assembled. Jami and KC2 were a fabulous little team putting things together, on the other hand KC1 and I didn't do so well at assembly, we were more in charge of things like, music, and chips and drawers lol. Jami came over with the prettiest flowers, and PINK Champagne and the best treat in America, cheese dip and chips... I am a synthetic cheese lover lol....

We worked our butts off until 0600 today!! Then Jami went home to sleep and the KC bros and I went to Taco de Chandler, it actually was delicious. I then went to sleep at 0730 and had to be up by 1000 to let the guy who installed the doggie door in.. It has been the longest 3 days of my life, and when I don't sleep I actually feel sickly blah...

The highlight of today is the fact that my father showed up at the house with ceiling fans :) Who needs a man in your life when you have a great father??

On another note, there is no more Paul... The best way I can summarize it is, there was a problem last week with him and me and my relationship with Jami and that just doesn't fly for me.... Therefore we went separate ways....

On the last note, something else is brewing.... We'll see it just depends at this point in my life....

Ok, I have to get to bed, I have to be up at 0800 for the movers...

1 comment:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Sorry- you've been tagged. Check out my blog posting from 8/2/2008 for instructions.

KC1 and KC2, very subtle. Is that like Thing 1 and Thing 2? Glad you have such great friends. I can't wait to hear about what is "brewing".