Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday coming up

  • It's official, my 31st birthday is in one week. I am excited to be turning 31. I have a big family dinner planned on Sunday we're going to BBQ and swim, and Michelle and Hannah are going to come over. Wed, my actual birthday Jami and I are going to paint pottery, because I have been asking forever to do that. Thur, the 4th we are getting together for dinner at Benihana with a bunch of people from work. I am really looking forward to this years birthday, when I think back to where I was last year, I feel that I am in a much happier place in my life....

  • I have learned a lot of things about myself, I also was able to figure things out for myself, and walk away when it was right for me.... I've figured it out on my own, and I don't have love in my heart for him at all anymore...

  • I also just bought an amazing 3100 sq ft. home, that is fabulous, I have a house that I cook dinner with my sisters in, and we sit at the table and eat dinner together, clean the kitchen together and then sit around the family room watching tv talking...

  • I'm "talking" to someone who is a really nice guy, we have been talking for the last 2 months, via email and text. We are supposed to meet on Thursday for coffee before work. His name is Trainer Bill. I had been talking to Football Sean for awhile, we met for coffee last Friday before work and there was just no real chemistry there, and he looked much older then his pictures he sent me. He is very nice and we'd talk on the phone for hours on end prior to the meeting but I just wasn't feeling it. I am also scheduled to meet Grill Will on Friday for lunch.....

  • I will keep you posted on the upcoming "dates"


2 comments:

Kris said...

Your site looks GREAT! It totally screams Brittney! It makes me want to do mine. How did you do it? I can't wait to help make this a special and great year for you.

thatBuffygirl said...

I'm so glad that I get to be a part of your birthday this year!
((( yay! )))
I'm so amazed at how my random travels lead me to so many wonderful people and such great heights.

Thank you for the invite!