Wednesday, August 13, 2008


I haven't posted in a while.. I've been very tired.. SO here are some updates. We are still working on getting settled in the house. Our oldest sister brought over a big {pink} laundry basket filled with household goodies, like marshmallows, gold canyon candles,
laundry soap, a candle melter, etc.. IT was a fun present!

We hosted our first dinner party last Saturday. We had 10 people total, it was great... Kris D. gave me her recipes for spinach and artichoke dip and manicotti. So we had spinach and artichoke dip with sliced baguette, and wine. Then I served meat and cheese manicotti, a big salad and garlic bread (great recipe I saw on food network). Then my sister made lemon bars, and a peanut butter desert and one of the couples brought cheesecake. We sat and visited for hours. Our friend brought their 2 week old son over, and so I got tons of snuggle time as he slept on me.. I just loved it! Then we played Scene it! We had a ton of fun!


Last night Kris D. and I went to eat and then we saw the Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2. It was a good movie. I love movie nights! I slept last night from 1030p-130p it was great!!


I went and saw my Dr. yesterday regarding my hands getting so numb lately. The other day after pushing with my patient for 2hrs that my hands were so numb I couldn't hold the baby after delivery, I had no feeling in my right hand. So the doc. gave me 2 braces to wear for the next 6 weeks, then we are going to do a nerve study.. She said if the braces don't fix it then we will do surgery ASAP to release some of the tension in my wrists, since this is now effecting my job!


2 comments:

MindyElias said...

Good God! I had no idea about your hands.....


And I especially LOVE how I am the nameless,faceless OLDER SISTER.

GOod Gravy!

MindyElias said...

OMG just saw that my AGE is on there to!!!!!!!

I'm going to get that picture of you with crazy hair when you were 2 or 3 and put that on here.