Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rejoining the dating scene

"It is possible to make it to 30 without having kids, there are 2 of us in this room!!"


Ha ha ha ha...

Remember Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy (SNL) Yeah, umm being on the love seat in Jami's house is like having our own deep thoughts moments...




I went out to Oregano's with Michael (the older one with the kids) we haven't talked much since gallbladder time. We both bought houses this past week so we ended up back in contact over the houses etc. and he invited me to dinner. It was nice, we were able to talk about our latest dating endeavors and I was able to talk to him about the Paramedic and where things are with that.



He is so nice, so it was nice to be able to go out to dinner with a friend.

My parents have been amazing this past week, my father installed all the fans, he has been over several times to help out around the house, my mom has driven out almost daily to help, clean and organize, and decorate! I love it! I used to live a mile from them and they never came over, now I live 13 miles away and they come over all the time..

The past 2 nights I have slept at night, it has been nice!!

Ok so we are back in the saddle again, I rejoined the dating life and we'll see what happens.. I will keep you posted.. Actually WE will keep you posted, I'm going to have her post about her dates or I will have her start her own blog!

Ok, I need to think about heading home soon, we have a day of shopping planned for tomorrow... :)

Oh yeah, PS... I know all about the Myspace stalking, lame, totally lame.... That is why your blocked now.. ha!

1 comment:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

I am confused about the "we" will keep you posted about dating life. Does that mean you and Jami are both back in the dating scene or are you dating a girl? You said, "I will have her post..."
It is late so maybe I am issign something-very possible. I am confused.