Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthday Suprise!

The night shift girls threw a suprise party for me tonight at work! I had no idea that anything had been in the works. Nancy made us all go to the south lounge for line up and I was complaining a bit about why we had to go to the south lounge. So when we walked in they had the south lounge decorated in pinks and greens, my favorite colors! The theme was birthday breakfast of course because I love breakfast!! YAY!! They had all my favrite drinks, grapefruit juice, and orange pineapple and tea, and KC1 brought yummy creamers for us for coffee. I got great birthday presents from Jami and Kris, more details on those to follow.

When I got here I was signed up for a patient hmmmm... They picked me specific for this patient, because of HIPPA I can't tell you the circumstances of their situation, however I was picked for this patient. I got report, and I went into the room, and low and behold I realized I knew the father of the baby... He and his wife were here delivering their first baby.. With the situation at hand, I feel so blessed to have been here and a part of their labor process I feel it was definetly God playing a role in this...





My work station :)






My birthday cup Jami bought me







My princess hat






Me and Jami





Silly BFF

1 comment:

MindyElias said...

I love it! That was super sweet and so cute! (BTW, love your scrub top!)

I love that you've made such great amazing friends at work!

Yea for birthdays!

~me