Monday, September 1, 2008

Birthday week!!

The night of my surprise party at work, I got some amazing gifts. Kris D. (wonder mom) made me a blanket, which I absolutely love, and have slept with it every night and have slept so good, she also scrap booked some of her wonderful recipes for me in a really nice book! Jami got me that really cool cup that is pictured below with a B on it, which I have taken everywhere with me, and a super cute magnet which is on my fridge!


Sunday we had a family BBQ/Pool party at my parents, although we never got around to swimming. We had a great time. For birthdays we get to choose our meal, and I wanted Hamburgers and Brats with Sauerkraut! My mom made me a cake, white on white. I wore my Princess hat Jami bought me, and Mindy had brought tiaras for everyone to wear, because we like to do fun silly things for birthdays. I looked like Wonder Woman with my hat on lol.. I know we are a bunch of silly girls.. Hopefully you'll get a good laugh out of the pictures...




Mindy, Danielle, Me, Bethany and Michelle


Mindy, Me, Danielle and Bethany

Me and Michelle


Danielle and Bethany


Mindy, Danielle, Me, and Bethany


Me and my Mom

No comments: