Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random Items

The previous 2 nights at work kicked my butt, so I came home from work yesterday and had to finish emptying the condo and didn't get to sleep until 10am. I slept until 5p and then fell back asleep until 9p.

Grill Will had wanted to get together and I was still so very tired and just felt crummy so we met at the In and Out Burger and had some food and then I went back home and tried to sleep however, I was up almost every hour and now it is 6a and I am wide awake blogging lol.. I had a nice long talk with Grill Will and we are going to see where things go.

P7160070

So in the news this week a baby was found in a school trash can. An 8th grader had a child at school and went about her business. Below is the link to the article in case you haven't heard about it. As a LD Nurse I can't figure out how this girl who is 14 was in labor, delivered a baby and her placenta managed her bleeding and went back to class? How exactly is that possible?

Teen mom left baby in school trash can

Has anyone happened to catch the new 90210? I think it is ridiculously lame and I can't watch enough of it! LOL

MV5BMTMxNzE4OTE2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQxMTY4MQ@@__V1__SX266_SY399_

Holy Toledo!!! I forgot almost the most important thing, when I was leaving last night, There was the BIGGEST frog in American sitting outside of my front door!!!!!!!!!!! This sucks living out here, first lizards and now frogs, what next? When I came home from dinner there was no frog, but a big poop left by the frog!!!

untitled

1 comment:

Kris said...

That is hillarious about the frog! My boys would have thought that was soooo cool. If you ever need frog or lizard removal, just call me and the boys will come over to play.