Monday, September 22, 2008

Being Sick

Since Wednesday I have been sick, on the brink of death at some moments..... Ok well maybe not really.... But it seemed like it, I have had the headache from hell, nauseous occasional vomiting, occasional low grade fever and  a back and neck ache. So on Friday night I was laying in bed unable to sleep and I finally decided to get up and go to the pharmacy. I drove over an hour looking for a pharmacy out here! I finally found one, went in and bought ibuprofen, those hot packs that tape to your neck, and thermometer, Tylenol and a juice..  I medicated in the parking lot and drove home, puked when I got home and went to bed LOL...

I literally slept for almost 5 days straight! Sorta crummy... I mustered up the strength to go to the ASU game, with the guarantee my mom would pick me up if I needed to leave... I toughed it out through 3 quarters and then I left.

Sunday I went to dinner at my parents house and then went to see Kris, she literally lives a few streets from my parents house, so it's nice.. It was great to sit there and visit and not be cooped up in my bedroom. Later that night I met Grill Will at Denny's to sit and chat, and went home and went to sleep...

I know, nothing too exciting on the home front....

No comments: