Tuesday, September 16, 2008

B



Will came over on Thursday night and brought a picnic blanket and a picnic and we had a picnic on the floor in my family room. It was so so, It was sweet but I was just like umm ok lame... So I sorta gave him a titch of a brush off over the weekend, and now I'm not so sure about it, because I think I kinda miss him.. Not sure..


I have dinner with Officer Matt planned for Sunday, we'll see how that goes, he's very official on the phone, I can't describe it other then he has a ridiculously deep voice lol....


This past Sunday Danielle and I hosted family dinner at our house, I made a recipe from my cook book Kris D. made for me. I made Amish Chicken, it was so delicious and not one morsel of food was left everyone loved it so much.


Later that night I picked up Bethany from the airport and then Jami came over, we had a great time and we had some beverages and cheese and crackers and pretzels and Decoupaged my B.. We had so much fun, we stayed up until 3am working on it!










2 comments:

MindyElias said...

HYSTERICAL!!! It was a bit lame?!?!? OMG so funny!

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

I would love if my hubby did a picnic on the floor!!!

love the B- very crafty of you!