Thursday, July 31, 2008


I'm now a homeowner, we signed our papers today! It took a very long time, but it was fun, the guy got a kick out of Danielle and I and how we talk in tandum lol....Then I went and celebrated at GIANT Hamburgers with Jami. It was yummy, and then met Kris D. and we went to Home Goods and bought a few things for the house.

I watched a great movie tonight, Bella. Have you heard of it? It is the 3rd time Jami has watched it this week. I recommend that you rent it and watch it.

It was life changing. One moment can change your life forever..... http://www.bellamoviesite.com/site/#/home/



Here are some things I realized in the past few days......




Sometimes going to bars dressed up is fun...

All it takes is a fancy dress to say "I love Mexico".....

Drunk texting is NEVER a good idea....

5 months isn't long enough to heal, and either is 5 years....

It's my room and if I want a PINK bedroom then I'm gonna have a PINK bedroom...

Old Navy clothes just rip right off ya.....

It's never a good idea to go from 0 to 125 immediately....

Flowers do come in sparkly....

Don't change your beliefs for someone else....

Tequila and Squirt is amazing, oh wait already knew that one, just needed a reminder.....




Chia Pets hair grows faster then you think.....



You know your an LD RN if you meet someone and immediately think good god, our kids heads will give me a 4th degree, NO WAY! Your not worth a C-Section buddy...

Sometimes myspace pictures are detrimental to relationships.....





Gramma still does make the best french toast......



Really, Really lose the sunglasses it's night time!!!!!


Pseudonyms are spelled with a P, and they come in handy in cell phones.....

Even the "tough" guys are there for you when you least expect it......

Buttons are meant to be buttoned.....

Nothing says Surprise like a Menthol Cigarette.....

Sometimes it's best to stop and ask for directions instead of taking a turn into CrAzYvIlLe ....

Showing up drunk and professing love usually isn't good...

A $50 car ride can turn into an $80 car ride.....

Hurt feet still doesn't stop sloppy kissing......

I've done a survey and found out that 10 out of 10 people, THEY DIE......

The smallest couch brings the most laughter.....

Hearts and legs bruise easily.....

There is no such thing as perfect.....


And sometimes it's best just to remain good friends....

On that note, I will close for the evening.... Perhaps it's bedtime....




x

3 comments:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Love It! One question- how do "flowers sparkle"?
I am going to have to see that movie now. Thanks for the recommendation.

MindyElias said...

Loved this post........even tho I don't understand 80% of what you said.....but that's the point of a blog really. To only make sense to you.

Where do I get a giant hamburger?

Kris said...

I love to read your blog. It always makes me smile. Scary to think that I understood ALL of what you said. I can't wait to watch that movie. I wish I had stayed and watched it with you guys.