Thursday, July 24, 2008

Breakfast


This morning Paul and I met for breakfast, because we hadn't seen each other since Saturday and we weren't going to see each other until next Saturday. We met at the Good Egg and I had blueberry pancakes. (No wild dreams this time after eating them thank goodness) Once again we had the best time just sitting there and talking and laughing, he has a good sense of humor, I enjoy that about him. So he pulls out a piece of folded paper out of his pocket, and it has a list of dates on it. Several days in a row for each month and he said to me, pick a set a days that work for you. I asked him why, and he said because I am planning a suprise for your birthday! WOO, this guy is already planning for my birthday, wow, my 30th birthday I had to plan it all ugh.. Ok, no talk about my past crazy ex... So Perfect Paul, is already planning ahead for my birthday!! He won't tell me where we are going he just said to pack for a big city!! :) I picked Sept. 17, 18, 19, 20....
After breakfast, we went our seperate ways.. I got home and got ready for bed, and we talked on the phone again for another 2 hours.. Ha ha...

4 comments:

Kris said...

The website is shaping up great. Now all you need is a little music. Go to playlist.com and creat a playlist. It will then give you the option to share and a place to type in your blog address. I love reading about your dates. You go girl. I am glad you got to see him this week after all.

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Ahhh...he is PERFECT! The pictures and color add so much. Start bringing your camera everywhere with you. You'd be surprised how many photo-ops you have throughout a day. I am adding this to my Blog list now that it is really up and running. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

He sounds fantastic....but will he pass the sister test?!?!?!?

Donna said...

Okay maybe I will get with the times and make me a beautiful BLOG space. Good job girl! Anyway, I am so happy for you and Paul. You of all people deserve to be happy. I enjoy swapping stories with you. I am sure yours will get better and better! Can you believe you, Holly and I all found love at the same time? Cera is here wanting me to hold and I smell something.....PHEW! See you at work soon! love you!