Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dating cont'

So Perfect Paul invited me over to his house for dinner on Saturday, July 19th. I was only in charge of bringing the wine. I showed up and he was putting the finishing touches on the preperation of dinner. We then took a little adventure drive around Maricopa, now I know your thinking what was the adventure, seeing the train track? LOL but he has a Toyota FJ, so we were able to go into the desert into the mountains, and there is a little lake and what not in the desert. It was really cool, and very scenic, and it was just about dusk so sorta romantic.



Back to his house, where he prepared a great dinner. BBQ chicken, fresh green beans with garlic and baked potatoes, he even cooked up some bacon for our potatoes :) We sat there and ate and talked... We cleaned up the kitchen and got our wine and went and sat outside in the lounge chairs in the back and it was starting to monsoon it was great, we sat back there and talked for a few hours.




After awhile we went back inside because it was hot, then once it started raining we went and sat on the patio and listened to the rain, and he brought out strawberries and whip cream. What was so cute about him this night, was he would take each strawberry and put whip cream on each one, one at a time and hand it to me to eat... He is such a sweet guy.. It was very romantic to sit outside in the rain and kiss him.....


That night on the patio he said to me, "No pressure but, I want you to know I am taking my profile off of match.com because I've found what I was looking for, I've found the one" Ahhhhh so sweet.....


Needless to say, I feel the same way, I took my profile off as well...



I hate talking on the phone, but with Paul, we talk on the phone everyday for about 2 hours. When I am around him or on the phone with him, I feel like I am on fire, I am so alive! I could talk to him all day long and never run out of things to say..... Every morning we talk on the phone after work. (Paul also works nights so he gets off of work at 0600 like I do, and so he is just getting home and unwinding... It is nice having someone who works my schedule and who understands it.....)We just have so much to say, and about 2 hours into the conversation, he'll say something adorable like ok sweetie, you need to get to sleep... Then we'll plan on hanging up the phone and somehow we end up on another topic and then we start that cycle all over again....Talking to him is very similar to talking on the phone to a best friend, it is fun and exciting and there is always something to be said.

No comments: