Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dating...










This year is the year of our 30's so Jami and I made a few deals in regards to our 30's one of them being getting into shape and losing weight, I need to lose 30 pounds. Another one was in regards to dating. So we joined an online dating site. We've gone out of some real duds of a date... Between the 2 of us, there was the old dude, buick bill, nurse man, dude face, arizonas strongest man, crazy josh, boring barnes and noble, and now there is Perfect Paul...

Paul and I met online in May, I was slow to respond to him because I was sick with the gallbladder and then I had surgery. I finally messaged him back after surgery and then I got the sweetest and longest email back from him stating he had begun dating someone else and he wished I would have emailed him sooner. I replied with that was sweet he was so honest, and that we could still communicate as friends. So we have spent time emailing eachother back and forth sharing our lives, dating stories, pictures etc. Finally he sent me an email saying that the girl he was dating didn't want kids, so that was a deal breaker for him.



He finally asked me out. We agreed to go on Friday July 11th. I had worked Thursday before, so I slept Friday until n00n, then I had to get up and get ready for a class at the hospital, so I was done with the class at 730, by the time I got home I was really tired again. He called me up and told me to go home and take a nap and that we could meet up later. Which I thought was so sweet, that he was being so kind and understanding letting me sleep. So I woke up around 10, and we met at the Applebees by my house, which was his suggestion.. He drove all the way out this way from Maricopa. It was a good date, we chatted and chatted until they closed the place and we were forced to leave. He walked me out to my car and gave me a nice long hug, and said good bye. I remember getting in the car and thinking what, no comment on lets get together again..

The next morning I sent an email thanking him for dinner. I got the nicest text from him thanking me for my email.

He then asked me out to dinner that Thursday, July 17th. He picked me up, and we went to Brio, this great Tucsan Grill at the San Tan mall. We sat in a booth and ordered dinner and we once again talked and talked and talked. We then ordered desert, and talked some more. We decided to take a drive out to Maricopa to see his house and his yard. Needless to say I was speechless as we went through his house, room by room I was blown away. Everything was decorated so nice it was like being in a model home. I had been called to come to work to help them out that night, so we only had a short time at his house, which was just fine. After the tour he finally kissed me, it was the best kiss ever. I had such a feeling in my stomach... Kissing can make or break a guy and this was great..


So he took me back to my car and then I went to work.

This guy is amazing... I'm wondering if it is too good to be true, or is it just time I've met Mr. Right.

3 comments:

MindyElias said...

Look at you blogging! !! !

:)

Love it love it. When do I get to meet Perfect Paul?

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Super Cute Story! I am excited you have joined the dark side and can't wait to hear of your dating highlights and blunders. Put a picture of "Perfect Paul" on. I've got to see this guy that can decorate. Are you sure he likes women? Decorates well, is understanding of sleep and super kisser? Too good to be true- or maybe not.... The saga continues!

Kris said...

We definitely all need to see this guy! I am so happy for you. How nice to meet a good guys. We will get he and Chad together soon for the "guy test".