Friday, June 4, 2010

Sunday 05/30

Sunday was the first day we had to ourselves, we had nothing planned until that evening, it was heavenly to just be able to lounge around the house. We woke up that morning and I made Oklahoma some coffee and he sat outside for a bit and enjoyed the morning and watered my grass, I did a few things around the house. It was like we had settled into a routine already, it was really nice just being able to do our own things and yet still be in each others presence.. Eventually we showered and got ready for the day and managed to find our way to the couch to watch tv and nap.

That evening we went to my friends house for dinner and dominoes! I have a friend who I have known since high school, well I went to her house a few weeks ago to tell her about Oklahoma, well as it turns out her husband grew up about 20 miles from where Oklahoma lives. So we decided to get together while he was here. We had a great time, for starters she is an amazing cook, and made homemade pesto pizza which was delicious (she always prepares me wonderful vegetarian dishes) Oklahoma made the dessert for us, he made a pizza cookie, which was so yummy!!! We played dominoes and had a nice night!!

Besides the engagement on Saturday, Sunday was one of the best days while he was here, because we were able to spend the day with just each other.... I love my Oklahoma so very much!!



No comments: