Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our lazy Thursday together

(so because I have a bad memory, someday I’ll turn my blog into a scrapbook for my kids to read, so yes, I am going to blog day by day what we did)

We grabbed lunch and went home to finally go to sleep… We both hadn’t slept in a few days by this point…….. We slept well past 5pm!!! We decided to go to my parents house so they could meet him real quick and then to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory to meet Danielle… Oklahoma insisted on shaving before going to meet my parents…. He also looked so cute in shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops! It was his Arizona outfit…   DSC01545

The first meeting of my parents and my youngest sister went well… We were off to meet Danielle at the Cheesecake Factory. It went well we talked a lot and ate, we were starved by that point…. We finally took one of our first pictures together!!

photo 

1 comment:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

So super excited for you! I {heart} new love stories. Reminds me of how I felt 14 years ago...THANKS for spurring a much needed memory! Congrats!