Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've been slacking!



It's tradition that we all get together and have dinner together as a family on New Year's Eve, then from there we can go our seperate ways or do what ever is planned. We have gotten together for dinner for as long as I remember! We went to Carrabba's which was wonderful!! Here are pictures of us at dinner. Take notice of Danielle's new hair cut, it is so cute I am so jealous!!



Me and Danielle


Bethany and The Cpl

Bethany and our Mama!

Our very sun burnt Dad and Danielle



Mindy wasn't able to make dinner this year bummer! After dinner the kids went back home to our house and had another couple over and they played games, and Danielle and I went to our parents and we watched movies and hung out, then around 11 we decided it was time to go home lol we went home and did some house work....




Then on New Year's Day I met Heather and Michael for lunch at Oregano's. We had such a nice time, I love them and their sweet baby girl so much! Then after lunch I went to my parents and hung out because we had family dinner again :) We had a traditional ham dinner! It was super yummy, here are pictures of that night! After dinner we sat around playing catch phrase! WOW what a fun game, it was hilarious!

The 3 "older" girls

Petty new hair


The kids


Sisters and BFF's


Getting ready to eat! My mom would kill me if she saw this picturs with the red cups on the tabel! She hates it with the China!!!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey the red cups are the bomb! My mom hates then to and always complains about how ghetto I am with them.