Thursday, January 22, 2009

random

In light of my many funerals of the past week, I'd like to recap some interesting things said or heard...

*How many calories are in communion?
*Can I pluck your gray hairs when we get home?
*You look really good. Oh thank you. No not you I said Karen looks really good.
*The man about to sing is Sergios brother. (Que music....A woman starts singing)
*Are you the baby?
*Peace be with you, I still have to pee
*Are you going to Tucson? No, I'm here for funeral. Oh, the one up the road?
*How did my auntie Elaine die?
*My brother says my dress is ugly.
*Don't those balloons like sperm?
*I teach parenting classes.

And an oldie but goodie..... "Those are the Elias girls, NONE of them are married!" HAHAHAH

Perhaps you have to be an Elias to get almost all of these, but years from now we'll look back on these and laugh.....

1 comment:

MindyElias said...

That was so freakin funny.......I know all of those! Especially the sperm!!!

Holy cow, made me laugh really loud! Thank you!