Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine's Decorations :)

Most of you know by now, I love to decorate for the holidays and or seasons... Well I got to decorate the house today and I was so excited! I love hearts and I love Pink and Red, so it's fun! Here is the "theme" bathroom in it's newest decor:


Bucket of hearts :) I made that!


XOXOX garland and glitter hearts!

There is a pink elephant on one of
the towels :) I also love pink elephants!!

You can sorta see the cute rugs

The dasies Mindy brought us :)


3 comments:

MindyElias said...

Oh My goodness!!! Super cute......I can't believe how great those daisies still look!

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

So Cute! We just got the Christmas decor down...I can't even think of Valentine's yet.

Kris said...

THIS DECORATING THING MUST COST YOU ALOT OF MONEY. I LOVE HOW CREATIVE YOU ARE:)