Wednesday, November 4, 2009

a moment of uncertainty….

Remember a long time ago when I posted this link:  The DJ

Well through mutual friends I stumbled upon information that I am not sure what to do with….

You see, The DJ’s fiancé has a daughter, and she is gravely ill. She is so sick, that as I read about her illness and her treatment, I as a nurse knew the prognosis is grim, it’s really heart wrenching.

I have no idea what to do with this information. You see as I stated in that previous post, he and I saw each other through, life, death, cancer of a loved one, weddings, divorces, etc….. That’s what happens when your friends with someone for over 13 years… So now, I feel lost, do I send him an email telling him how sorry I am and that I am praying for them, or do I do nothing?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Send the e-mail girl. He'll appreciate the prayers and support. I would if it were my ex boyfriend contacting me. I'd be greatful.

Matt and Jen McCabe said...

I agree send an email...

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

Yep. Send the e-mail. The more prayers the better, and it's always nice to know someone cares!

Janette Reeves said...

I would send an email. You are a respectable young women and not trying to cause anyone any harm in doing so. My only suggestion would be to address him as well as his significant other. :) This way she doesn't feel threatened.