Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random ramblings....

The past few weeks I have had someone on my mind quite a bit. Little things here and there would remind me of my ex, a certain smell, a tv program, etc. I started to have very vivid dreams about him. Usually when I dream about someone, something transpires from it. I.e. I dreamt that someone dies, and they did I dreamt someone was in trouble, and they had been in trouble etc. Well I finally decided that since I had continued to dream about him and think about him, I would send him an email to check if he was doing ok. BUT I told myself I was going to wait 24 hours before doing so. Well on Tuesday night I have a dream that him and I are dating and I have to go to the dentist for dental work (weird I know, I hate the dentist) well I was there for a few hours at the dentist and he left me there to go to the bar.... (Pretty typical in true life)



So I woke up thinking hmmm this is getting weird. Well through the grapevine I find out that the day before he had his wisdom teeth removed... Ok weird... Maybe not to you but to me after my dentist dream etc. Keep in mind I was still giving myself 24 hours before doing anything.

On my way to Globe I always do tons of thinking, soul searching, praying etc. It's hard not to do when your driving through such a beautiful place, it's so serene. So I keep praying and waiting for an answer or a sign of what to do.

On my way home, I turn on the radio and the radio program I was listening to, they had the EXACT same scenario of why I left him. The girl caught him doing something.


So there you go, there is my answer..... Every once in awhile we forget the bad things that happen to us, and in this case I had.... I forgot what it felt like to catch him in a web of deceitful lies... Listening to the girl talk on the show reminded me why I left.. And also reminded me why I wasn't sending him an email to say hello..

Boy am I glad I abided by my 24 hour rule!!



1 comment:

MindyElias said...

You make me so proud to be your sister.

I love the 24 hour rule! I think all of the Elias girls need to adopt it!
~me