Monday, November 3, 2008

Lots of little updates need to be posted...

Laryngitis, I have it AGAIN this is the 4th time this year, I get it every time I catch a cold... Anyone have any thoughts on that or heard of a friend of a friend who's had the same problem? Because my Doc doesn't seem to know why or care, and I am a talker so I need my voice to do my job...

Saturday Nov. 1st was Zacks homecoming party, it was a great time.. The day was a titch hairy, Bethany had to be picked up from work because she was violently throwing up, so she was put to bed at 7 with phenergan. Danielle has been battling a headache in the base of her skull for 7 days, and that day was no exception, so the night before she was put to bed with percocets! My parents had to come over and help me. Thank God for my parents and for my sister Mindy for coming over and getting it all together, because there was only so much I can do. Kris D. and Chad came over early as well, I just needed my BFF there to make me feel better as the world was crashing down around me, I made her yell PINK PINK PINK to me, and believe it or not it helped. Pink is a key word to relax, your getting uptight lol atleast its a keyword for Kris and I. She brought over delicious food it was soooo yummy, that made me feel better too.

Here are some party pics:










































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! There was no email attached to your comment so I couldn't write you back! I tracked you down here to say of course you can share about Stellan's story on your blog and pass our blog and story along to couples you work with. I'd be honored!!

MckMama