Wednesday, November 5, 2008



See what happens when I am home confined to my bed and the couch? I blog lol...

The entire point of this blog was to tell my fun dating stories.. Well sheesh I haven't spoken about dating in a while now.. I have been so busy with Zacks home coming, and then been sick, that I haven't really given the dating thing much thought..

I haven't had any dates since Grill Will and I parted ways.... There are a few prospects out there, so we'll see... Being sick hasn't helped any because I haven't been motivated to chat with any of them... But you know what is sorta funny, Grill Will turned his "hooter" type bar into a gay bar instead..... This is one of those Arsenio Hall moments, things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmm......


On to being sick... I am so over being sick, I have no voice still, and a bad cough, headache, fever and a runny nose, I am thinking about going to a homeopathic Dr. any thoughts or suggestions? On Tuesday, the Nuero Diagnostic place confirmed what I knew all along, that I have carpal tunnel in both wrists, which I knew already.... So now I am waiting for the verdict as far as what I do from here. I tried to explain to the VERY rude Dr. at the imaging place that I need my hands for my job, and the importance of having full function in both hands, he brushed me off and said "yeah yeah I know" RUDE very RUDE, luckily for him I was deathly ill so I just sat there, had he had the real Brittney in his presence I would have spoken my mind and walked right out! PS, no that is not me in the picture, it just describes how I feel lol....

I have one of the best friends in the world, for numerous reasons... Do you see this picture of soup to the left? My best friend Kris D. made me that soup, and she dropped it off at my moms house, because I was going to spend some time there last night. This is the best soup I have ever had, I LOVE her chicken soup. I love that she manged to whip me up a batch of her home made chicken soup between sleeping, her kids, her husband, her bum shoulder and getting herself ready for work! She is an amazing woman, and I hope if I ever get married and have babies, that I am a super mom like her, and able to balance everything! Thanks Kris, I'm enjoying some soup right now as I lay on the couch wrapped up in the blanket you made me :) Your friendship is constant, steady, loyal and devoted, your the type of friend that will stand by you through life. If you need to call someone to pick you up in the middle of a snowy night because your car broke down, You would be there in a flash, hot cocoa in gloved hand. I am so blessed by you.... Thank you!


These are cupcakes that my sister, MINDY had made for her sisters for Halloween. They came in an adorable box, and they were so yummy... She also came over and brought us our house warming present, it was this huge beautiful bright colored platter, and adorable little bowls to match.

3 comments:

Kris said...

The feeling is mutual. Now get better and come back to work. I need my carpool buddy.

MindyElias said...

Oh geez.........I am the nameless sister again.

great. :(

Mrs.Oklahoma said...

Clearly it was you that bought the house warming gift since the rest of us LIVE here hahahahahh