Sunday, November 16, 2008

Serious Prayers Needed

Last night when I got to work I saw the name of one of my couples that I work with through the RTS program, I was with them through their loss of their precious baby boy April 07, and we have remained in close contact.

She is 24 1/7 weeks pregnant with a baby girl now, and her water broke yesterday. She is in our hospital and we are doing all we can to help her. We watched the baby on ultrasound last night and it was a moment that stirred all of our hearts to watch this little girl moving and swallowing fluid it was such a relief and yet very scary.

She is now 24 2/7 today, please pray to keep this little "baby bean" inside of her mommy and healthy for as long as she can stay inside.

I want so badly for this pregnancy to last for this couple, they are one of the most amazing loving spiritual couples I have ever met, I just adore them and more then anything they want to parent a baby that lives here on earth with them.

(Due to HIPAA I can't not release names of the patient, however baby bean is not the name of the little girl, but just her nick name)

2 comments:

MindyElias said...

Please keep us posted.

Matt and Jen McCabe said...

You are so cute and passionate about what you do! I love it and of course will think of this wonderful little couple and their baby girl and hope that she continues to grow in her mama's belly!!! You are such a good nurse and I can't wait to see you on evenings SOON!