Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back to work

Tonight I go back to work, I am happy to go back and be a part of a families blessed miracle!!



What I am not happy about is the fact that I requested this Saturday off, and it was not granted however other people who didn't request it off, got it off... I have season tickets to the ASU football games, and this year I have already missed 2 games because of my work schedule, I don't think I am asking much to have one night off.... They haven't played at home in 4 weeks, this weekend makes 5 weeks since we have seen our team play at home... No, I'm not bitter...



They aren't even playing good, ahem! I should say, Carpenter is not playing good and he is bringing down the team, however I am still a fan and still bent out of shape that I will not be there!


No comments: