Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm back...

Yes, I admit I have been gone for a long time.. I was busy with life happening.. To recap my last 8 months, I met the love of my life, I got engaged, I moved to Oklahoma, I got a job in Arizona, we decided to pack up and move to Arizona, a week before the wedding we got emergency custody of his 3 kids, we drove all 5 of us, in my car and a uhaul to Arizona. We moved back into my old house, we got married, and now here we are.....

I'm not sure where to begin, I suppose I will tell you about my new additions.

Miss C. is 11, she is a feisty, dare devil, sports playing tomboy. She reminds me of myself at her age.. There were times I forgot I was a girl....

Miss K is 9, she is my dainty little princess with legs up to the throat and hair down to her bum! She is a people pleaser, she reminds me most of my sister Miss D. (the one I've lived with forever)

Mr. W is 5, and he is a boys boy that's for sure, I just adore this little man, and he adores me. I quickly became "mom" to him and he has such a way of winning me over...

I'll let you in on a little secret.... On the 4th of July I was in Oklahoma visiting, and we stopped at a fireworks stand to buy some fireworks, I quickly dialed my mom on the phone and in a panic said "I don't  know the first thing about boys!! He farts and burps and laugh and is dirty and refuses to take baths, I can't do this boy thing!" I was raised in a house of all females (with the exception of my dad) and this boy thing was VERY new to me... My mom gave me some great advice and within a matter of days, that little boy had won my heart open.

Now I am like putty in Mr. W's hands, all he has to do is look at me with his big brown eyes and call me mom and I just melt....

No comments: