Thursday, January 20, 2011

5wks 4 days

Wed. 01/12/2011 7pm


Today when the alarm went off, I rushed to get our oldest in the shower and then back to my bathroom to take a test. Oklahoma was still asleep, as soon as I peed, the blue positive sign lit up, there was no denying it... At first i had a moment of what on earth, no way, especially because I didn't think it would happen so quick.

I called my bestie, she didn't answer. I raised downstairs and called my mom. She was ecstatic!! The kids got off to school and I waited for Oklahoma to wake up. I didn't want to wake him up because I knew he'd be groggy and his reaction wouldn't be what I wanted LOL... I sent a picture to my bestie of the test and she called immediately, she was so very excited! Then he finally came down stairs and I told him "We're pregnant" he said, what, and just looked at me, and I said, yes I took a test today, we are pregnant!! He was excited too!!!

What a very surreal feeling... I don't think it's sunk in all the way yet.

I can't post this post yet until later on down the road...

**This was written on the 12th and posted today, 8 days later

No comments: